The University Campus of Savona (Italy) is located near the motorway junction of Savona. The Savona Campus is made up of 6 main buildings (Lagorio, Marchi, Delfino, Locatelli, Branca, Library).
It is composed of:
- 28 classrooms and 4 study rooms;
- one library;
- 22 centres and research laboratories;
- 14 companies have their own offices in the campus;
- Soccer field, tennis court;
- 60 University Housing;
- Bar and university canteen;
Most of the buildings present in the Campus receive heat and electricity from a Smart Polygeneration Microgrid (SPM). The SPM consists of several renewable and traditional generating units integrated with storage devices and connected by an electrical grid.
For more information, please visit the website: www.campus-savona.it